|born on||31 October 1950|
|Place||Toronto, Canada, 43n39, 79w23|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
American actor and comedian, extremely overweight with the face of a sweet, wicked baby. He brought a manic bon-homie to his starring roles in some of Hollywood's successful comedies, including "Uncle Buck" and "Cool Runnings."
Candy took drama courses in Toronto and worked a variety of jobs before his first pro acting role in a children's theater group. A member of Second City Comedy Troupe in 1972, he became a regular performer and writer for the group's TV show in 1977. His film break was in "Splash," 1984.
He was married with two kids. A big sports fan, he also loved music and was part owner of a chain of blues bars-restaurants. Candy died of a heart attack during the night while on a movie location near Durango, Mexico, 3/04/1994.
- Death by Heart Attack 4 March 1994 at 12:00 noon in Durango, Mexico (Age 43)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1984 (Film debut)
LMR quotes media for date; time unknown
- Traits : Body : Weight (Overweight)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy (Stand-up)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Traits : Personality : Loved by all